Explore at your own pace on our high quality automatic 50cc Peugeot Django motor scooters that you can ride with a car licence.
Discover the hidden delights of Nelson without breaking a sweat. Hop from café to café, gallery to gallery, take a picnic down to the river, explore the local vineyards, all on one of the best motor scooters there is.
All Bookings are on-line.
Get in touch to find out more or make your booking
Phone us on 0800 2 VINTAGE (0800 2 84682)
Or +022 633 6623 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
For non-urgent enquiries email us.
- We provide helmets and a ride briefing, plus we can help you plan your day.
- We are located in Kirby Lane in the Nelson CBD – 105 Bridge Street.
- Our scooters are GPS tracked for your safety and convenience. If you get lost, give us a call, and we’ll help you find your way again!
- Please bring your valid current full car licence with you. If you are an international driver, you will need to bring your passport as well. We will need to take copies of all NZ and International drivers licences along with international hirers passports.
- Our motorcycle rentals are automatic and simple to ride but if it’s your first time, please let us know.